Draco Universal Plastic Shears can cut metals and plastics. From cardboard tubes (6 mm), gasket material, cardboard corner protectors and hard floor coverings e.g. in buses to thin sheet iron. The track scissors with its double-sided cutting system can cut very short curves – left or right – and achieve a minimum inner radius of 30 mm in plastic or 50 mm in metal (depending on the material).
Knives and jaws (side knives) can be reground.
Optional accessories are line cutters for cutting parallel strips up to 100, 250 or 500 mm.
Line cutter S/01 for metal and S/02 for plastics.
- Cuts without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- Burr free cutting
- No finishing of the edges is required
- Accurate cutting along a marked line
- Single-side trimming is possible
- Working speed up to 9 m/min
- Clear view to scribed line or template
- Long life tool
- Easy, one hand, operation
- Simple and safe to use
- All purpose use for different materials
- Short curves possible
- Acoustic ceiling metal tiles, lighting fixtures
Steel 400 N/mm²: 1.0 mm
Stainless Steel 600 N/mm²: 0.7 mm
Stainless Steel 800 N/mm²: 0.5 mm
Aluminium 250 N/mm²: 1.3 mm
Replacement Knife – 07014
Serrated Replacement Knife – 07016
Set of Jaws – BG13574/1
Knife-Pin Set – BG12555
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 100mm – 10059
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 250mm – 10060
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 500mm – 10061
Guide S/02 for up to 100mm – 20062
Guide S/02 for up to 250mm – 20063
Guide S/02 for up to 500mm – 20064
Support Roller – BG10076
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us for more information on replacement parts!