Corrugated-Electric Nibbler for cutting up to 1.3 mm sheet steel, crosswise and angle cut of corrugated materials.
The agile trapeze artist 1213Z is also ideal for tiled roof profiles made of steel. The tiled roof profiles can be cut straight and curved to the facade. The Draco trapeze artist offers the necessary quality and safety in construction up to 85 mm profile depth/height.
Optionally, a replaceable profile set for profile depths of up to 160 mm is available (item no. 12160005). Easy tool change with Quick IN’OUT quick change system.
- Extremely maneuverable, easy operation
- Fast, safe cutting of corrugated, trapezoidal and square sheet profiles
- High cutting capacity
- Chips ejected below material, guarantees clear, unimpeded view of the working area and the cutting line
- Cuts all materials that can be punched, such as mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, non ferrous metals and plastics
- Optimum ease of use, excellent maneuverability and curve-going.
- High cutting speed for rapid work
- Tool free adjustment of the working direction in steps of 45°
- Long life tools
- Superior, emission-free operation
- Free from sparks or heating
- No damage or scratch marks to painted or coated materials
- Simple tool changing without requiring re-adjustment.
Steel 400 N/mm²: 1.3 mm
Stainless Steel 600 N/mm²: 0.8 mm
Stainless Steel 800 N/mm²: 0.6 mm
Aluminium 250 N/mm²: 2.0 mm
Punch – 12130002
Die – 12130003
Nibbling Oil (bottle 1kg) – 20198
Nibbling Oil (spray 0.5L) – 20199
Profile Set 160 – 12160005
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us for more information on replacement parts!