Corded Corrugated-Electric Nibbler is a profile nibbler with a foot that is adjustable at 45° steps, making it ideal for profiles such as sheet piles and roof plates up to 1.6 mm. Central switch ideal also for left-handed people.
The die and stamp can easily be replaced without adjustment work by the Quick IN’OUT quick change system.
Optimized chip removal downwards guarantees the free view of the material to be cut.
For trimming roof profiles up to 160 mm tread depth, the 1216-1 can be equipped with the profile set 160 (Item No. 12160005).
- HIGH-POWER-MOTOR for unmatched performance and durability.
- Unique nibbler for sheet metal up to 1,6 mm.
- Ideally suited for all trapezium sheet materials up to 85 mm deep.
- Profile set 160 for all deep-channel sheet metals.
- Very low operating costs by die and punch with long service life.
- Optimum ease of use, excellent maneuverability and curve-going.
- High cutting speed for rapid work
- Tool free adjustment of the working direction in steps of 45°
- Simple tool changing without requiring re-adjustment.
- Also overlay areas can be cut.
Steel 400 N/mm²: 1.6 mm
Stainless Steel 600 N/mm²: 1.0 mm
Stainless Steel 800 N/mm²: 0.7 mm
Aluminium 250 N/mm²: 2.5 mm
Punch & Die Set – 12160001
Punch – 12160002
Die – 12160003
Nibbling Oil (bottle 1kg) – 20198
Nibbling Oil (spray 0.5L) – 20199
Profile Set 160 – 12160005
Punch for Profile Set 160 – 12160102
Die for Profile Set 160 – 41577
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us for more information on replacement parts!