Double-Tube Snow Retention Clamp
King Double-Tube Snow Retention Clamp is manufactured in one piece suitable for tubes up to 33 mm Ø.
Available in Copper, Aluminium, and Stainless Steel.
Contact us for pricing!
For more information and other great Kling products visit their website:
In the case of metal roofs, tube systems arranged in several rows are preferred. These are attached to the longitudinal seams of the roof sheets with clamping plates. We recommend inserting ice retainers in the middle of the sheets. These are fixed between the snow retention tubes and the surface of the metal.
- The system enables the sheets to expand without causing damage.
- The system is quick and easy to install.
- The entire roof can be walked on.
- The roof skin is stabilised against gusts and eddies of wind.
- The system prevents solid planks of snow from forming and also prevents avalanches.