Seam Metal Shears
Dräco Seam Metal Shears cuts up to 2.0 mm, or 4×0.9 mm steel, or 6×0.75 mm light metal
This pair of scissors is ideal for cutting:
Spiral ducts, roof rebate, transverse rebate, ridge rebate and fillet made of sheet metal, aluminum, lead, copper, zinc or stainless steel. Roller shutter boxes, cover caps, grids and wire in cage and aviary construction (flush-edged!).
- Cuts formed parts without distortion or straightening
- Burr free cutting
- No finishing of the edges is required
- Accurate cutting along a marked line
- Single-side trimming is possible.
- Working speed up to max. 5 m/min.
- Cutting of U-,C- and L- profiles
- Clear view to scribed line or template
- Long life tool
- Easy, one hand, operation
- Simple and safe to use
- Can cause no injury while in motion
- Noise under limit regulations
- Insulated and suppressed motor
- Almost no maintenance necessary
- Knife and jaws regrind able
- Parts are standardized and interchangeable
Steel: 400 N/mm², 2.0 mm
Stainless Steel: 600 N/mm², 1.5 mm
Stainless Steel: 800 N/mm², 1.3 mm
Aluminium: 250 N/mm², 3.0 mm
Replacement Knife – 035141
Set of Jaws – BG35146
Knife-Pin Set – BG35055
Metal Support Roller – BG10077
Quick-helix Drill Bit 8-20mm – HW72049
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us to order accessories!
For more information on these Seam Metal Shears and other great Drä co products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.