Universal Metal Slitting Shears
Dräco Universal Metal Slitting Shears for cutting U-, C-, O- and L-profiles, machine covers, angles and plate up to 2 mm and is particularly suitable for construction companies, ductwork, switch cabinet construction etc., anywhere where a higher capacity is desirable.
Knives and jaws (side knives) can be reground.
This robust shear is in the assembly as well as in the mass production by means of linear guide systems can be used. The hole with adjusting screw for the mounting is already present. The assembly in the vise is made possible by means of flat sides on the shear’s head.
As optional accessories, strip cutters S/01 are available for cutting parallel strips up to 100, 250 or 500 mm.
- No finishing of the edges is required
- Accurate cutting along a marked line
- Ideal for: sheet-metal workshops, air conditioning, control cabinet fabrication, external wall cladding
- Burr free cutting
- Single-side trimming is possible
- Working speed up to 5 m/min
- Cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- Clear view to scribed line or template
- Long life tool
- Easy, one hand, operation
- Simple and safe to use
- Noise under limit regulations
- An insulated and suppressed motor
- Can cause no injury while in motion
- Long life tools – series 2000.
- Almost no maintenance necessary
- Knives and jaws regrind able
- Parts are standardized and interchangeable
- Stationary cutting in a vice possible
Steel: 400 N/mm², 2.0 mm
Stainless Steel: 600 N/mm², 1.5 mm
Stainless Steel: 800 N/mm², 1.3 mm
Aluminium: 250 N/mm², 3.0 mm
Replacement Knife – 010135
Set of Jaws – BG35146
Knife-pin Set – BG35155
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 100mm – 10059
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 250mm – 10060
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 500mm – 10061
Support Roller – BG10077
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us to order accessories!
For more information on these Universal Metal Slitting Shears and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.