Metal Shear Attachment
Dräco Metal Shear Attachment is a tool with many professional refinements, because the home handyman deserves the same efficient working aids as the trained craftsman. He too, should profit from the experience gained.
It is an indispensable tool for any metalworker, who has to cut metal occasional, without any deforming to surface and need of no after-work due to the double cutting system.
- Ideal for tinsmith and body coach workshops
- Installation of car sun roofs
- Support roller keeps the shear flat
- Short curves possible
- Assembling and removing attachment from drill is easy and simple
- For use with all European and foreign electric drills as: Bosch, Fein, AEG, Metabo, Hitachi, Makita, Skil with Eurodollar 43mm
- Same as the Draco SD5-1, without motor only
Steel: 400 N/mm², 0 – 1.0 mm
Stainless Steel: 600 N/mm², 0 – 0.7 mm
Stainless Steel: 800 N/mm², 0 – 0.4 mm
Aluminum: 250 N/mm², 0 – 1.5 mm
Replacement Knife – 01011
Set of Jaws – BG13574/1
Knife-Pin Set – BG12555
Support Roller – BG10076
Metal Support Roller – BG10077
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 100mm – 10059
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 250mm – 10060
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 500mm – 10061
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us to order accessories!
For more information on this Metal Shear Attachment and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.