Corrugated-Electric Nibbler for crosswise and angle cut of corrugated materials.
- Extremely maneuverable, easy operation
- Fast, safe cutting of corrugated, trapezoidal and square sheet profiles
- High cutting capacity
- Chips ejected below material, guarantees clear, unimpeded view of the working area and the cutting line
- Cuts all materials that can be punched, such as mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, non ferrous metals and plasticsOptimum ease of use, excellent maneuverability and curve-going.
- High cutting speed for rapid work
- Tool free adjustment of the working direction in steps of 45°
- Long life tools
- Superior, emission-free operation
- Free from sparks or heating
- No damage or scratch marks to painted or coated materials
- Simple tool changing without requiring re-adjustment.
For more information on this Corrugated-Electric Nibbler and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.
Every product has been developed by us in direct co-operation with practical users from the most diverse of fields and the DRÄCO TEAM.
This gives a guarantee to both the user and the trade, that they own a product which has been specially designed for the purpose.
The desire for improvement comes from the practical user, an idea designed and refined using German tradition – the result is quality in metalworking for roof and wall, profile forming systems, seaming machines, hand tools and metal shears, powered by electric, compressed air or batteries for use in the workshop and on the construction site.