Cordless Corrugated Nibbler
Dräco Cordless Corrugated Nibbler for cold cutting without sparks. Ideal for cutting and cutting roof sheet, sheet piling, etc., up to a profile depth of 79 mm. Machine cuts over corners, edges and double plate (max. capacity) into narrow inner corners.
Optimized chip removal downwards guarantees the free view of the material to be cut.
- halls, factories, roof and wall in corrugated materials
- shop installation, etc.
The cordless system 3000:
- Ergonomic designed motor
- Power Plus motor: 30% more power
- 3.0 Ah 36.0 Wh highest quality, long life battery packs
- Cutting up to 120 meters with one battery charge
- Universal charger RC
- Charger is suitable for charging all systems 3000 battery packs
- Computer controlled pulse charging technology charges batteries quickly and gently, leading to a threefold increase in life of battery packs
- Fail-safe polarity protection
- Fully automatic functions: continuous temperature monitoring and switching from quick charge to trickle charge make overcharging impossible!
- LED control panel reports charging status or malfunction
- In conjunction with battery charger SRC, batteries can be charged 3000 times or more
- No “memory effect”
Steel 400 N/mm²: 2.0 mm
Stainless Steel 600 N/mm²: 2.5 mm
Stainless Steel 800 N/mm²: 1.0 mm
Punch – 41576
Die – 41577
Wear plate – 41579
Nibbling oil (bottle 1Kg) – 20198
Nibbling oil (spray 0.5L) – 20199
Charger RC (60 min.) 12V/230V – 3129
Battery MXL 12 – 31298S3
Charger SRU for USA/CDN 12V/115V – 31301
Transport Box – 42861
Contact us to order accessories!
Also available as 5 pc. set in transport box, which includes:
1 Cordless Corrugated Nibbler Ni-Cd AK3160
2 Batteries MXL 12
1 Charger RC
1 Transport box
For more information on this Cordless Corrugated Nibbler and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.
Every product has been developed by us in direct co-operation with practical users from the most diverse of fields and the DRÄCO TEAM.
This gives a guarantee to both the user and the trade, that they own a product which has been specially designed for the purpose.
The desire for improvement comes from the practical user, an idea designed and refined using German tradition – the result is quality in metalworking for roof and wall, profile forming systems, seaming machines, hand tools and metal shears, powered by electric, compressed air or batteries for use in the workshop and on the construction site.