Corded Profile Nibblers
Dräco Corded Profile Nibblers for cold cutting without sparks. Ideal for cutting and cutting roof sheet, sheet piling, etc., up to a profile depth of 79 mm. Machine cuts over corners, edges and double plate (max. capacity) into narrow inner corners.
Optimized chip removal downwards guarantees the free view of the material to be cut.
- Extremely maneuverable, easy operation
- Fast, safe cutting of corrugated, trapezoidal and square sheet profiles
- Welded seams and double sheet can be cut, even corners with acute angles
- High cutting capacity
- Chips eject below material, guarantees clear, unimpeded view of the working area and the cutting line
- Cuts all materials that can be punched, such as mild steel, stainless steel aluminum, non ferrous metals and plastics
- Tooling system allows cutting direction to be changed as required
- Long life tools
- Regrind able, easy to change tooling
- Superior, emission-free operation
- Free from sparks or heating
- No damage or scratch marks to painted or coated materials
- Halls, factories, roof and wall in corrugated materials
- Shop installation etc.
Steel 400 N/mm²: 2.0 mm
Stainless Steel 600 N/mm²: 1.2 mm
Stainless Steel 800 N/mm²: 1.0 mm
Aluminium 250 N/mm²: 2.5 mm
Punch – 41576
Die – 41577
Wear plate – 41579
Screw (Torx) – 41022
Nibbling Oil (bottle 1Kg) – 20198
Nibbling Oil (spray 0.5L) – 20199
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us to order accessories!
For more information on these Corded Profile Nibblers and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.
Every product has been developed by us in direct co-operation with practical users from the most diverse of fields and the DRÄCO TEAM.
This gives a guarantee to both the user and the trade, that they own a product which has been specially designed for the purpose.
The desire for improvement comes from the practical user, an idea designed and refined using German tradition – the result is quality in metalworking for roof and wall, profile forming systems, seaming machines, hand tools and metal shears, powered by electric, compressed air or batteries for use in the workshop and on the construction site.