Dräco Nibbler is a compact, handy nibbler mainly for cutting flat (up to 2.0 mm steel), but also profiled plate.
Ideal for cutting recesses (eg switch cabinet construction). 360º maneuverability due to the semi-circular, hollow punch. This allows any desired bend to be made.
Optimized chip removal downwards guarantees a clear view of the material to be cut.
A special mold is available for cutting trapezoidal sheet with a corner radius below 15 mm.
Also optionally available:
- a chip bag (item no. 42622) and
- a variable cutting device 60 – 400 Ø mm (item no. 20200).
- Portable easy operation
- Hollow round punch for 360 degree movement (rotation on the spot)
- High capacity with burr-free cut quality
- Fast, safe cutting of all materials that can be punched, such as mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, non-ferrous metals and plastics
- Rotating tool system allows changing cutting direction
- Cold, fume-free cutting
- Long tool life
- Regrindable, easy to change tooling
- Ideal tool for internal cut-outs
- Single-hand working to scribed line, or to a template
- Control cabinet fabrication
- Ventilation system fabrication
- Air duct construction and installation
- Boat and ship builders lighting fixture construction, etc.
Steel 400 N/mm²: 2.0 mm
Stainless Steel 600 N/mm²: 1.5 mm
Stainless Steel 800 N/mm²: 1.0 mm
Aluminium 250 N/mm²: 2.5 mm
Punch – 42499
Die with cover ring – 42508
Die for corrugated material – 44460
Nibbling Oil (spray 0.5L) – 20199
Chip bag – 42622
Circle guide – 20200
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us to order accessories!
For more information on this Nibbler and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.
Every product has been developed by us in direct co-operation with practical users from the most diverse of fields and the DRÄCO TEAM.
This gives a guarantee to both the user and the trade, that they own a product which has been specially designed for the purpose.
The desire for improvement comes from the practical user, an idea designed and refined using German tradition – the result is quality in metalworking for roof and wall, profile forming systems, seaming machines, hand tools and metal shears, powered by electric, compressed air or batteries for use in the workshop and on the construction site.