Universal Slitting Shears
Dräco Universal Slitting Shears for cutting up to 2.0 mm steel
The SD7-1 is a very manoeuvrable shear and can make short turns (smallest inner radius 50 mm).
This is therefore the ideal schear for zinc processors, interior construction, body shops, garage companies and damage repair!
For example, perfect for the installation of sunroofs or in the ceiling construction for the installation of spotlights.
Knives and jaws can be reground. These light, compact and robust schears are used both in assembly and in mass production by means of linear guide systems can be used.
- Cutting without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- Burr free cutting
- No finishing of the edges is required
- Accurate cutting along a marked line
- Single-side trimming is possible
- Working speed up to 5 m/min
- Cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- Clear view to scribed line or template
- Long life tool
- Easy, one hand, operation
- Simple and safe to use
- Noise under limit regulations
- An insulated and suppressed motor
- Can cause no injury while in motion
- Long life tools – series 2000.
- Almost no maintenance necessary
- Knives and jaws regrind able
- Parts are standardized and interchangeable
- Stationary cutting in a vice possible
- Rugged tools for higher cutting capacity
- Ideal for: sheet-metal workshops
Steel: 400 N/mm², 2.0 mm
Stainless Steel: 600 N/mm², 1.5 mm
Stainless Steel: 800 N/mm², 1.3 mm
Aluminium: 250 N/mm², 3.0 mm
Replacement Knife – 371401S7
Set of Jaws – BG37222
Knife-Pin Set – BG35155
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 100mm – 10059
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 250mm – 10060
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 500mm – 10061
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us to order accessories!
For more information on these Universal Slitting Shears and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.