Pneumatic Metal Shears
Dräco Pneumatic Metal Shears are very manoeuvrable shear that can make short turns (smallest inner radius 50 mm). Ideal for car plate and zinc work up to 1.0 mm.
Particularly suitable for body shops, garage companies, car body repair and interior construction.
For example, perfect for the installation of sunroofs or in the ceiling construction for the installation of spotlights.
Knives and side knives can be reground.
These light, compact and robust shears are used both in assembly and in mass production by means of linear guide systems can be used.
Optional accessories are line cutters for cutting parallel strips up to 100, 250 or 500 mm.
- Cuts without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- Burr free cutting
- No finishing of the edges is required
- Accurate cutting along a marked line
- Single-side trimming is possible
- Working speed up to 9 m/min
- Cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- Clear view to scribed line or template
- Long life tool
- Easy, one hand, operation
- Simple and safe to use
- Noise under limit
- Low air consumption
- Ideal for application in hazardous areas
- Short curves possible
- Ideal for body-coach workshops
- Installation of car sun roofs
- Support-roller keeps the shear flat
Steel: 400 N/mm², 0 – 1.0 mm
Stainless Steel: 600 N/mm², 0 – 0.7 mm
Stainless Steel: 800 N/mm², 0 – 0.4 mm
Aluminum: 250 N/mm², 0 – 1.5 mm
Replacement Knife – 01011
Set of Jaws – BG13574/1
Knife-Pin Set – BG12555
Support Roller – BG10076
Metal Support Roller – BG10077
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 100mm – 10059
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 250mm – 10060
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 500mm – 10061
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us to order accessories!
For more information on these Pneumatic Metal Shears and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.