Metal Slitting Shears S1001N-1
Dräco Metal Slitting Shears S1001N-1 cuts up to 1.3 mm of steel.
Ideal shears for installation, air conditioning, ducting, aircraft manufacturing companies.
Cutting air ducts, sandwich board, making a cold bridge and a thousand and one other applications. Also ideal for cutting U-, C-, L-, and metal stud profiles (for reinforcement profiles see type 3515)
Knives and side knives can be reground. These light, compact and robust shears are used both in assembly and in mass production by means of linear guide systems can be used.
- Ideal for installations, air conditioning, ducting, aircraft manufacturing
- For straight and curved patterns
- Stationary cutting in a vice possible
- Ideal for U-,C- and L- profile cutting cable trays and steel studs
- An indispensable tool for any other applications
- Optional adjustable guide S/01 for straight cuts without marking a line
- Cuts without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- Burr free cutting
- No finishing of the edges is required
- Accurate cutting along a marked line
- Single-side trimming is possible
- Working speed up to 9 m/min
- Cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- Clear view to scribed line or template
- Long life tool
- Easy, one hand, operation
- Noise under limit regulations
- Insulated and suppressed motor
Steel: 400 N/mm², 1.3mm
Stainless Steel: 600 N/mm², 1.0mm
Stainless Steel: 800 N/mm², 0.7mm
Aluminium: 250 N/mm², 2.0mm
Replacement Knife – 01001
Set of Jaws – BG10600
Knife-Pin Set – BG12555
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 100mm – 10059
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 250mm – 10060
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 500mm – 10061
Support Roller – BG10076
Quick-helix drill bit 8-20mm – HW72049
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us to order accessories!
For more information on these Metal Slitting Shears and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.