Cordless Plate Shear
Dräco Cordless Plate Shear for excellent contouring.
Shear with unsurpassed curve cutting ability up to 1.6 mm.
A shear for cutting jobs where slight material bending is acceptable and chipmaking is not.
12 Volt Cordless System 3000
Cordless Tools 110 – 120 Volt:
– Battery pack BXS, 12 Volt 2.0 Ah – 24 Wh
– Super-rapid Charger SRU 30, 30 min, 120V, USA/ CDN
– Charger RC 60, 60 min, 120V, USA/ CDN
Cordless Tools 230 Volt:
– Super-rapid charger SRC, 15 min, 230V
– Charger RC, 60 min, 230V
The cordless system 3000:
- Ergonomic designed motor
- Power Plus motor: 30% more power
- 2,0 Ah 24,0 Wh highest quality, long life battery packs
- Cutting up to 120 meters with one battery charge
- Universal super-rapid charger SRC (15 min)
- Charger is suitable for charging all systems 3000 battery packs
- Computer controlled pulse charging technology charges batteries quickly and gently, leading to a threefold increase in life of battery packs
- Fail-safe polarity protection
- Fully automatic functions: continuous temperature monitoring and switching from quick charge to trickle charge make overcharging impossible!
- LED control panel reports charging status or malfunction
- In conjunction with battery charger SRC, batteries can be charged 3000 times or more
- No “memory effect”
12 Volt cordless plates shear 5-pcs. craftsmen set consists of: 1 cordless shear AK 5016 Ni-Cd, 2 batteries BXS12, 1 quick charger SRC (15 min./230V) and 1 transportbox.
Contact us for pricing!
For more information on this Cordless Plate Shear and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.
Every product has been developed by us in direct co-operation with practical users from the most diverse of fields and the DRÄCO TEAM.
This gives a guarantee to both the user and the trade, that they own a product which has been specially designed for the purpose.
The desire for improvement comes from the practical user, an idea designed and refined using German tradition – the result is quality in metalworking for roof and wall, profile forming systems, seaming machines, hand tools and metal shears, powered by electric, compressed air or batteries for use in the workshop and on the construction site.