Cordless Plastic Shear Pipe Slitter
Dräco Cordless Plastic Pipe Slitter is used for cutting open plastic outer casings of fiber optic cables longitudinally for repair. For cutting and slitting plastic cable covers and plastic tanks (up to 6 mm HDPE). Also ideal for waste disposal and low-residue emptying of tanks and barrels.
- Easy, one hand, operation
- Simple and safe to use
- Accurate straight cutting due to guide pin
- Clear view to scribed line or template
- Long life tool
- Noise under limit regulations
- Low maintenance
- Tool suitable for continuous use
18 Volt Power
Unmatched Run-Time, Superior Durability
MD batteries last longer, think faster, and work harder than all other professional LITHIUM-ION batteries. Built to withstand the harshest environments, MD batteries deliver more work over the course of your day and over the life of the battery.
- 4-pole motors, featuring rare-earth magnets, provide more power, more run-time, and longer life than any competitor motor. This provides smaller, lighter, and more capable tools that last longer on the jobsite.
- The batteries provide up to 40% more run-time, 20% more power and 50% more recharges than conventional lithium-Ion batteries. MD18 batteries deliver best in class performance in extreme job-site conditions, including temps as low as 0°F/-18°C. In regions where heat is also a critical factor, MD18 batteries operate 20% cooler than conventional lithium-ion batteries and offer fade free power with no memory effect.
- Fully compatible with M18™ cordless products currently available, the new MD18 battery packs provide an instant upgrade to the performance, run-time and durability of the M18™ tools you already own.
- Cutting up to 200 meters with one battery charge
Also available as 5 pc. set, contact us for more information!
For more information on this Cordless Plastic Shear Pipe Slitter and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.