Profile Metal Shears
Dräco Profile Metal Shears are ideal for all installation shops, examples: cable trays, coated cable trays, cable ladders, spiral tubing, mesh and wire. Great for:
- Shop installation
- For heating and ventilating
- Ventilation system fabrication, partitions
- Construction-plants, etc.
- Cuts without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- Burr free cutting
- No finishing of the edges is required
- Accurate cutting along a marked line
- Single-side trimming is possible.
- Working speed up to max. 5 m./min.
- Clear view to scribed line or template
- Long life tool
- Easy, one hand, operation
- Simple and safe to use
- Can cause no injury while in motion
- Noise under limit regulations
- Almost no maintenance necessary
- Knife and jaws regrind able
- Parts are standardized and interchangeable
- The metal-shear for U-C-L profiles up to 2 mm
- New 500 watt motor
- Bend folded cable trays cutting in one operation.
- Even cutting of stainless steel cable trays without any problems (up to 1,5 mm / 18 ga.)
- Optional knife serrated for coated materials.
- Mitring cuts of cable trays possible
steel 400 N/mm², 2.0 mm
stainless steel 600 N/mm², 1.5 mm
stainless steel 800 N/mm², 1.3 mm
aluminium 250 N/mm², 3.0 mm
For more information on these Profile Metal Shears and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.