Dräco Nibbler perfect for cut-outs. Ideal for 360 degree movement (rotation on the spot). Every curve can be cut.
- Portable easy operation
- Hollow round punch for 360 degree movement (rotation on the spot)
- High capacity with burr-free cut quality
- Fast, safe cutting of all materials that can be punched, such as mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, non-ferrous metals and plastics
- Rotating tool system allows changing cutting direction
- Cold, fume-free cutting
- Long tool life
- Regrindable, easy to change tooling
- Ideal tool for internal cut-outs
- Single-hand working to scribed line, or to a template
- Control cabinet fabrication
- Ventilation system fabrication
- Air duct construction and installation
- Boat and ship builders lighting fixture construction, etc.
For more information on this Nibbler and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.
Every product has been developed by us in direct co-operation with practical users from the most diverse of fields and the DRÄCO TEAM.
This gives a guarantee to both the user and the trade, that they own a product which has been specially designed for the purpose.
The desire for improvement comes from the practical user, an idea designed and refined using German tradition – the result is quality in metalworking for roof and wall, profile forming systems, seaming machines, hand tools and metal shears, powered by electric, compressed air or batteries for use in the workshop and on the construction site.