Dräco Cordless Nibbler is perfect for cut-outs, excellent curve negotiation and narrow cutting radius. Rotating tool system allows changing cutting direction 360º without difficulties, with 12 Volt Cordless System 3000.
For 360 degree movement (rotation on the spot). Every curve can be cut.
- Portable easy operation
- Hollow round punch for 360 degree movement (rotation on the spot)
- high capacity with burr-free cut quality
- Fast, safe cutting of all materials that can be punched, such as mild steel, stainless steel,
- Aluminum, non-ferrous metals and plastics
- Rotating tool system allows changing cutting direction
- Cold, fume-free cutting
- Long tool life
- Regrindable, easy to change tooling
- Ideal tool for internal cut-outs
- Single-hand working to scribed line, or to a template
- Control cabinet fabrication
- Ventilation system fabrication
- Air duct construction and installation
- Boat and ship builders lighting fixture construction, etc.
The cordless system 3000:
- Ergonomic designed motor
- Power Plus motor: 30% more power
- 2,0 Ah 24,0 Wh highest quality, long life battery packs
- Cutting up to 120 meters with one battery charge
- Universal super-rapid charger SRC (15 min)
- Charger is suitable for charging all systems 3000 battery packs
- Computer controlled pulse charging technology charges batteries quickly and gently,
- Leading to a threefold increase in life of battery packs
- Fail-safe polarity protection
- Fully automatic functions: continuous temperature monitoring and switching from quick
- Charge to trickle charge make overcharging impossible!
- LED control panel reports charging status or malfunction
- In conjunction with battery charger SRC, batteries can be charged 3000 times or more
- No “memory effect”
Complete Craftsmen-set no.32003: The 12 Volt cordless metal shear 5-pcs. consists of: 1 cordless shear AK 3200 Ni-CD, 2 batteries BXS12, 1 quick charger SRC (15 min.) and 1 transportbox. Contact us for pricing!
For more information on this Cordless Nibbler and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.
Every product has been developed by us in direct co-operation with practical users from the most diverse of fields and the DRÄCO TEAM.
This gives a guarantee to both the user and the trade, that they own a product which has been specially designed for the purpose.
The desire for improvement comes from the practical user, an idea designed and refined using German tradition – the result is quality in metalworking for roof and wall, profile forming systems, seaming machines, hand tools and metal shears, powered by electric, compressed air or batteries for use in the workshop and on the construction site.