Cordless Corrugated Nibbler
Dräco Cordless Corrugated Nibbler for cold and emission-free operation.
- Extremely maneuverable, easy operation
- Fast, safe cutting of corrugated, trapezoidal and square sheet profiles
- Welded seams and double sheet can be cut, even corners with acute angles
- High cutting capacity
- Chips eject below material, guarantees clear, unimpeded view of the working area and the cutting line
- Cuts all materials that can be punched, such as mild steel, stainless steel aluminum, non ferrous metals and plastics
- Tooling system allows cutting direction to be changed as required
- Long life tools
- Regrind able, easy to change tooling
- Superior, emission-free operation
- Free from sparks or heating
- No damage or scratch marks to painted or coated materials
- Halls, factories, roof and wall in corrugated materials
- Shop installation etc.
Corrugated materials up to 79 mm deep profiles
12 Volt Cordless System 3000
Accessories for Cordless Tools 110 – 120 Volt:
– Battery pack BXS, 12 Volt 2.0 Ah – 24 Wh
– Super-rapid Charger SRU 30, 30 min, 120V, USA/ CDN
– Charger RC 60, 60 min, 120V, USA/ CDN
Accessories for Cordless Tools 230 Volt:
– Super-rapid charger SRC, 15 min, 230V
– Charger RC, 60 min, 230V
For more information on this Cordless Corrugated Nibbler and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.
Every product has been developed by us in direct co-operation with practical users from the most diverse of fields and the DRÄCO TEAM.
This gives a guarantee to both the user and the trade, that they own a product which has been specially designed for the purpose.
The desire for improvement comes from the practical user, an idea designed and refined using German tradition – the result is quality in metalworking for roof and wall, profile forming systems, seaming machines, hand tools and metal shears, powered by electric, compressed air or batteries for use in the workshop and on the construction site.